12.12.2016

National Gingerbread House Day {December 12} Airstream Campers

Today is Gingerbread House Day which seemed like the PERFECT opportunity
to bust out our little gingerbread campers I picked up several weeks ago at Walmart for $5.00.


 The kids were beyond adorable to watch decorate their masterpieces.
This was the first year that I just sat back and watched them design.
Their enthusiasm simply couldn't be captured!



I was a little nervous how Kensley might handle the activity since she is unable to eat any
food coloring, which eliminates all the fun frostings, sprinkles and candies.

She.  Was.  A.  Champ.

She didn't complain once and was delighted to be working on her very own creation.
  








Kenslsey ate a lot (and I mean a lot) of frosting.
Nolan laughed a lot (and I mean a lot).

Making gingerbread houses is a favorite tradition for our children;
I can't wait to see what design they go with next year!

No comments: