11.20.2016

Christmas In Arggie {1975 Airstream Argosy Mini Tour}

My dear friend, Margaret, tagged me in a Facebook post about a photographer in our area searching for a vintage camper.
The photographer and I exchanged a few texts and the arrangements were made to use Arggie as a backdrop for her Christmas mini sessions.

Guys!  This was like my dream come true!
I frantically tried to pretend that I knew how to decorate and added some festive jazz inside of our camper.
I must admit, I like it decorated better with red and green than our usual grey and white.












 

I have only asked for one thing this Christmas; photos of our family.
Fingers were crossed that everyone would cooperate... and they DID!

Tamela did an AMAZING job capturing our family.

I truly couldn't be more pleased!








 





MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE WINTER FAMILY!

For more info, check out Tamela's site

No comments: