10.17.2016

Pinecones

10.11.16

At the beginning of summer, I picked up a selfie stick at Dollar Tree, honnestly more of a joke.
Over the summer we have used it several times and it's the best buck I've spent in months!
But... all good things must come to an end.  It gave its all, but is no longer strong enough to hold my phone.
Fingers crossed, I'll upgrade to a $5 one for Christmas!






Love these pictures of my tiny explorers.  So often, I'm on the other side of the camera,
it's nice to be included in a few shots to actually prove I was there with our children!



We collected pinecones from different types of trees and compared their differences in homemade doh.


C I  N N A M O N    P L A Y    D O H

In a pan, bring 1 1/3 cup of water and 4 Tablespoons of coconut oil to a boil.
Add 2 cups of flour, 3 Tablespoons cinnamon and 2 Tablespoons baking powder.
Stir together and let cool down for 10 mins and then enjoy.

No comments: