8.30.2016

Great Smoky Mountains National Park {Tennessee}

While vacationing with my in-laws, we drove to the Smoky Mountains visitors center.
Kensley was nursing a sprained ankle and I didn't have my foot brace,
so we weren't able to hike this trip, but we gathered information and plan to return again next year for sure!





The gift shop didn't dissapoint; they sell a variety of books that I haven't ever found online.

We purchased Junior Ranger books for the children to complete before we return.
This trip, we spent a majority of our time doing tourist stuff in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge areas,
next time we plan to set a side a couple of days to explore the Great Smoky Mountains.


Meet Pauley.  Nolan fell in love with a little flying squirrel puppet.
I'm sure you will be seeing him on the blog again soon.  He goes everywhere with us!

No comments: