10.23.2016

Babcock State Park {Clifftop, WV}




From the moment we arrived at the park, we knew that we would want to return to Babcock to explore more!



When visiting a new park, we always try to stop at the information center to learn what is available and ask some questions.
After purchasing the kids state park pins for their vests, we went over to the mill to take a peak inside!







I'm so thankful that Nolan snapped this picture of Rob and I; 
often I am behind the camera and we rarely get photos together of just the two of us.

We look forward to coming back next spring to see all of the rhododrendron bushes in bloom!


2 comments:

Mimi Roy said...

A very good article!! The same is for us guys, too. I'm in my seventies and am enjoying it because of these truths. In fact, I am trying to find Wishing sms. Do you might have?

Mimi Roy said...

A very good article!! The same is for us guys, too. I'm in my seventies and am enjoying it because of these truths. In fact, I am trying to find Wishing sms. Do you might have?