10.20.2015

The Great Pumpkin Party - Dad's 73rd Birthday

Today is my Dad's Birthday and I couldn't have been more excited to celebrate.
This time last year, my heart feared it was his last year with us without a lung transplant.

With each passing holiday, vacation and celebration my gratitude towards his donor becomes more overwhleming!

It just so happened that our local TV station was broadcasting, "The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown".
The kids and I had never saw it, so we adopted that as Dad's Birthday theme.








{Clearly after a large dinner and ice cream, we had way too many sweets left over.}


 
Nolan's favorite part of the evening was making popcorn with Nana's popcorn machine.



Our livingroom *almost* smelled just like a movie theater!


Although the movie kept the kids attention, I was very dissapointed with the name-calling used.
I have to agree with Rob, Charlie Brown movies can totally be downers.

No comments: