5.05.2015

Classical Conversations Cycle 3 - Week 24

Finally!  Week 24!  There were times that the end of the year seemed like it was an eternity away... but... WE MADE IT!

I was amazed that not only did the kids remember the catchy Presidents song from last year, but how quickly they could put all 44 of them in the proper order.







We also talked about the Bill of Rights.  This lift and flap worksheet was both fun and educational.

Our kids love cootie catchers so when I found this I knew they would want to make it!



One of my favorite parts of homeschooling is observing the kids reading or talking about a topic long after our school day is over.
I snapped this picture of the kids still playing with their cootie catchers hours later.

JENGA REVIEW!  I put a week/subject on each side of mini Jenga blocks.
(purchased from Dollar Tree)






I think the kids enjoyed pulling random blocks and making the tower fall far more than they did answering the memory work!



2 comments:

aurie good said...

What a fun week :) I love Kensley's dress. We need to get the President's cards - I think they might help the girls visually.

aurie good said...

What a fun week :) I love Kensley's dress. We need to get the President's cards - I think they might help the girls visually.