2.11.2015

Confidence From A Stranger (Valentine Decor)

Several months back, after following a lady for a long time on Instagram, I told her that she should totally go into virtual design.
I loved the projects she made.  I loved how she styled her home.  I loved her heart for Jesus.

Would you believe she took my suggestion and helped us... for FREE!?!?

I took multiple pictures, attempted to give her my vision for our humble home and what she sent back surpassed Rob and I's wildest dreams!

But she gave me more than websites, paint colors or rug recommendations.   She gave me confidence.
Confidence in myself to have our home tell a story, becuase we all have important storeis to be told.

Decorating doesn't come easy for me.  I like what others do, but am clueless what to do when I stand before a blank wall and empty shelf.

With my new-found confidence, I tried my hand at Valentine's Day deorating this year!




Even the kid's bathroom got a little festive!


"Love grows best in little homes with fewer walls to separate.
Where you eat and sleep so close together, you can't help but communicate.
And if we had more room between us, think of all we'd miss.
Love grow best in little homes just like this."

No comments: