7.16.2014

"His Baby Teeth Are Important Too"

While at Walmart today, Nolan wore a silly pair of teeth (because that's what everyone is wearing these days, right?!?)
and a lady found it necessary to give me some parenting advice.
I make no bones about running a tight ship and if I could run it more efficiently, I'd be all ears.
Corrective criticism hasn't hurt me yet.  

Her advice was as follows: "His baby teeth are important too - don't forget to brush them daily".

Ummmm.  Really?  Did I really just get parenting advice about my child's dental hygiene from a stranger?

I was trying to contain my nervous laughter when I turned around to hear Kensley say,
"What's wrong with that lady?  Why can't she tell Nolan's teeth are just a fake toy?"





Anyone want to take a guess on which particular pair he was wearing when the conversation ensued?

5 comments:

mariesmemoirs14 said...

I am going to guess the first one because those look real, lol. I always enjoy reading your posts!

Jennifer said...

the third set?

CaSandra said...

Nope... keep guessing! :)

mariesmemoirs14 said...

Well, there are only two more. So, I will guess the second one!

CaSandra said...

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Yes, you are correct.

Teeth numero dos earned me some free parenting advice :)