6.06.2014

Their Lights Were On, But Thankfully Not Their Siren

On our way home from Charleston today, I stopped by some wildflowers the state employees planted
{really not making them wildflowers, right?} along the interstate and snapped a few pictures of Kensley.

Upon returning to the car, I glanced in my rearview mirror and saw lights.
RED and BLUE lights to be exact.  It was a State Trooper.

The two officers casually came beside the car and asked if everything was okay.
I assured them that everything was fine and dandy and that we were just getting ready to depart.
They were very friendly and wished us safe travels and went on their way.

Shew!  I knew picking wildflowers was totally frowned upon, but I didn't see any harm in standing in front of them!

"May your life be like a wildflower, growing in the beauty and joy in each day."
Native American Proverb

No comments: