4.17.2014

My Latest Lucky Shot... Times Two!


I can't decide which picture I like best.  I like them both.
They are so similar, but in my eyes still so different!

Kensley has enjoyed having her picture taken lately for a new photobook she is diligently working on.
I have taken full advantage of having a cooperative model and have been practicing using my camera in Aperture setting.
I finally broke down and hired a local photographer to tutor me independently.
So far, his knowledge has been far more valuable than his hourly rate!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like the first one better of Kensley, but I like how the second one is closer! They are both GREAT shots! The first one just looks like she was smiling/laughing at something!

randomrandallnews said...

The 2nd one is my favorite! She is stunning!