12.17.2013

Christmas Cards 2013 - FREE ENVELOPE WRAPS DOWNLOAD


We always send out Christmas cards.  Every year.  No matter what.  

In years past, we have ordered way too many and still ran short, but this year Rob and I decided to only order a handful.
I chose a semi-expensive design, so I had to keep my 'short list' to under 25.
It was totally overwhelming at first, but it really forced me to prioritize the families
who have made the greatest impact in our lives over the past year. 


If you didn't receive one, fear not, here's you a little sneak peak!

{ FRONT }
{ BACK }


Since we only mailed a few cards {we hand-delivered most of them} we added something special for the little ones; a book and lots of stickers.
For the adults, we created a CD which contained a collection of some of our family's favorite Christmas songs.

{ Click on the green song title to be linked to the audio file on YouTube }

1.   For The First Time - Jason Bare

2.    Hope Was Born This Night - Sidewalk Prophet

3.    I Heard The Bells - Casting Crowns

4.   It Wasn’t His Child - Sawyer Brown

5.   Labor Of Love - Point of Grace

6.   Light Of The Stable - Selah

7.   Little Drummer Boy - Mandisa

8.   O Come O Come Emmanuel - Jamie Grace

9.   Redemption Song - Mikeschair

10. Somebody’s Angel - Mandisa 

11. This Baby - Steven Curtis Chapman

12. Where’s The Line To See Jesus - Becky Kelley



One of my favorite details about our Christmas cards were these fun and funky envelope wraps.
I searched for a template on Etsy; they wanted $12.50 for a blank template.
I thought that was too high so I made my own... and now you too can have it for FREE!

Right click the picture and save it.  Copy and paste it in a Word file.
Print on sticker paper. {10 sheets/50 labels at Walmart for $4.40}

No comments: