8.30.2013

Camping in Ohio {Forked Run}

My parents are WONDERFUL to do fun things with our kids!  This trip was no different. 

 After work, my Mom picked up Kensley and they headed to Ohio for the weekend.


Nolan was invited too, but he is still leary of Dad's dog Thor,
who joined them for the adventure so we all met up on Saturday.


Rob checking his phone for the last time while I snapped a picture of the sign.
Although the campsite claims to offer FREE Wifi, if there isn't service/signal, it really doesn't matter!


My Dad got a campsite right beside a park so that the kids could run back and forth and play on the equipment.


The kids received a special package from Ya Ya and Tater; they always send the best care packages!




Cutest.  Chalk.  Ever.  I have no idea where my Mom found these google-eyed gems!



If you look very closely, you will see Kensley's skip counting by the 2's.


My Dad, the Grill Master, made the most delicious pork chops.  
I sure would like to have another one right about now.

More of Daddy's dinner time antics!


The rounded out the evening with sparklers!

No comments: