9.19.2013

CC {Week 3}



Gymboree came out with a new line and I couldn't pass up this SMART & STYLISH shirt for Kensley.
Yes, she took a matching Hello Kitty purse to school; the shirt was clearly made for her!


 
Learning the hand motions to Memory Work




Science; Kensley's favorite part of the day.


This week the kids learned about life cycles.  We found another snake shed in our barn so we took it for a little show and tell.



Presentation Time.  The kids were asked to share their favorite Bible story. 
Kensley told about the birth of Jesus and wrapped it up by saying,
"Jesus is my Savior, my Redeemer and my very best friend". 
 
Yes, you better believe I was one proud Mama!




Skip counting games



Math-ersize!  Kids really do learn when they get up and are moving.


Nolan did well being in class, he just sat in a chair and watched and doodled on the floor.



Kensley & Bre at recess after lunch




After school, we stopped by Wendy's and grabbed some waffle cones.
To avoid totally ruining the interior of our car, we enjoyed our treats on a bench at the library.








I LOVE to see them learning together!





No comments: