3.11.2013

A Bag Full of Sunshine!


Remember last year when I took a friend a BOX OF SUNSHINE to her work on the last day of school?

 
 
 {If you have forgotten, you can remind yourself by clicking here.}

The opportunity presented itself to bless another dear friend with a
 BAG FULL OF SUNSHINE!

She too, like Jessica, is a friend worth investing in.

On this rainy Monday morning, I packaged up a few yellow items, loaded the kids in the car
 and made the voyage to a special place where I knew I would find my unsuspecting friend.

For a silly gift like this, it truly is the thought that counts.

** Judging by what you see here, I bet you would never guess I'm an emotional eater, huh? **

Don't feel like you need to spend a fortune find 'the perfect gift'
but rather remind someone that you love that you are thinking of them!


Walmart currently stocks this sunshine bag in their gift wrap section; wrapping couldn't get more simple than this!

Do you wonder what you wear when you deliver a bag full of sunshine?
I'm so glad you asked!


 Well of course you wear SUNSHINE pants!
{Just so happens that these are my friend's favorite sport's team colors}


Oh, my sweet friend Devon... we never knew how much we needed each other.
I am so thankful that God placed you in my life... at just the right time!


"She is clothed with strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future."
Proverbs 31:25


No comments: