2.21.2013

2 Ingredient EASTER Fudge

A food photographer, I am not.

But I have a sweet tooth... especially when it comes to fudge!


{Two ingredient fudge recipes are the buzz all over Pinterest so I cannot take credit for these ideas}

STRAWBERRY FUDGE
Melt a bag (12 oz.) of white chocolate chips over a double boiler.
Stir in a can of strawberry frosting.

CHOCOLATE FUDGE
Melt a bag (12 oz.) chocolate chips over a double boiler.
Stir in a can of chocolate frosting.
** Confession: This is where you learn that I'm a liar.
I actually used 3 ingredients in this batch. **
Add 1/2 cup peanut butter.

Add optional sprinkles and/or Easter fruit snacks.
Chill in fridge for 30 minutes before cutting.

The strawberry fudge is firmer which allows it to be cut with more precision.
The chocolate fudge however, has a more creamy, smooth texture... just how I like it!

No comments: