7.14.2012

Psalm 119:105

In our house, the kids aren't allowed to touch a variety of things
{the walls are the number one thing they are constantly reminded to get their hands off of}
but my Bibles are fair game. Although I know the honor of the stories and lessons they hold,
I also know that I don't want our kids to be afraid of learning from God's Word and dive in with a cheerful heart.
If you sit next to me in church and see some tatter and torn pages; don't judge.
Know that my Bibles aren't tucked away in drawer somewhere; out of sight and out of mind.
Realize that precious little fingers, that aren't yet coordinated enough to turn such thin pages,
are anxious to explore the promises that God has set before them!

"Your word is like a lamp for my feet and a light for my path."  Psalm 119:105

1 comment:

Melinda said...

love this!!