5.23.2012

Gloop... Gack... Flubber... Fun...






  





How To Make Flubber

1. In one bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups warm water with some food coloring.
Next add 8 oz of white glue (2 small bottles)

2. In a second bowl, mix 1 1/3 cups of warm water and 3 teapspoons of Borax.

3. Pour the Borax solution into the bowl of colored water/glue mixture.
Stir gently.  The glue is still a liquid but it stays together. 
Within a few seconds it will begin to turn rubbery
and you can stick your hand in the bowl to mix. 

4. Gather the glob of Flubber in your hands while standing over a sink
and work it a little with your fingers for about 30 seconds
until all the liquid dissolves and it turns very rubbery.

5. Store in air tight container.  (I found Hillshire lunch meat containers are the perfect size.)

 

People are quick to tell me that I'm a good Mom.
Although it does make me feel good to receive compliments,
it's not the reason why I do fun stuff with our children.

I do it because that's what I'm supposed to do because that's what my Mom did with us.
So the next time you want to compliment me, compliment my Mom first!

1 comment:

Christy K. said...

Yay! A picture of beautiful Mommy! And, the kids' faces in the third picture are great!