9.23.2011

Pinterest - Friday Favorites

Those of you who haven't heard of Pinterest yet, you are really missing out!
Well, maybe not really but it has become my new favorite time-sponge.

In the late hours of the night you can find me sqinting at the laptop screen,
snuggled in bed, pinning ideas to share or make in the future!

Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that lets you organize and share all the interesting things
you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate
their homes,  find their fashion style and organize their favorite recipes.

Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and
get inspiration from people who share your interests.

Here's a sneak peak what my pinboard looks like.
Feel free to follow me at:

I'm going to start posting a few of my favorite finds throughout the week every Friday.
This week, I'll show just how random the topics can be!
Can't. Shake. This. Craving.
What a fun fall snack. 
I think this would go perfect on our front door. 
A photography idea I want to copy before my
Grandparents leave for Florida for the winter. 
This outfit just screams me.
HELLO ORANGE; OH HOW I LOVE THEE!
{Mini scrapbook in a cd holder}
What a FUN gift to start working
on before the holiday rush! 
Glow sticks in the bathtub.
Best $1 you'll ever spend. 
Searching for a broken chair to do this to. 
I couldn't have said it better myself!

So... what do you say!?!
Up for trying Pinterest?

Caution: it is highly addictive but leaves you feeling
more accomplished than wasting your life away reading
all the drama on Facebook!

Can I get an Amen?

3 comments:

☆Sara☆ said...

AMEN!

Kanko's Wife said...

Double amen! Gonna check it out soon!

Kanko's Wife said...

Love your Pinterest site! I even "stole" a "sign" and posted a blog about it... THAT is why you have the exact same one, haha! It just fit perfectly into how I feel when I see the kiddos with their Daddy :)