6.06.2010

Maddox Is Already One!

My nephew, Maddox, turned one today and I couldn't have been more exctied to go to his party!
My sister-in-law, Lisa, always throws the cutest parties and never overlooks any details.

He had a teal and yellow, monkey party!

Check out the adorable plates.

Chocolate covered bananas and "monkey munch".

Doesn't Liza make the cutest cakes ever?
Of all the yummy food, Kensley would only eat the crust off of bread; yep, that's my kid for ya!
  
{Serious} Maddox showing off his special monkey outfit.


Everybody got in on the fun; Justin got a bite... and Gavin...
well... poor little guy got a whole facefull of bites.
The aftermath of Maddox' personal banana cake!
The joys of lots of little hands to help open presents was stressful for me to watch!

Kensley and Nana pointing at Daddy!
Kensley and her new friend, Airabella, playing in Cambriegh's doll house.
Kensley really enjoyed the blow-up monkey decorations,
and tried to make them ride on Leo, the dog.


Pop Pop and Gavin taking Maddox on a Birthday ride.
They had to make a pit-stop at the Fire Station to fuel up!

By the end of the party, Kensley was wore out, and rested as
Cambriegh pulled her and her new monkey friend in the wagon.

1 comment:

Justin and Lisa said...

Thanks so much for this post! I, of course, still have not even downloaded my own pictures yet..I'm such a slacker :).