5.25.2010

Trial-Run At Camping

This past weekend, my parents went camping close to our house, and invited us out for dinner.
It was a nice trial-run to see how real camping, with an almost 2 year old, could go. 
As soon as we got there, we were greated by a butterfly that was content just to sit on my Mom's shoulder.

The campground was a huge hit since it was surrounded by a rather larger playground.

I just love that my parents actually PLAY with Kensley and don't just supervise!

When it was all said and done, I think Kensley's favorite parts
were playing in the sand and spending time with Rob.

{Rob's quote for this picture}

Her name is Kensley,
she's as cute as can be.
She loves her Daddy,
as you can plainly see!

Think anyone may like to gobble up having a Daddy's Girl?

No comments: