5.16.2010

Our Future Little Model

Joni, the owner of Midnight Sun Creations enjoys being a stay at home and raise her kids,
and has recently started an online shop that sells hair clips, headbands, bows and hats, which she makes.

A few weeks back, my friend, Lateshia, told me about a "model search"
that Moli's Mommy's Creations was hosting. 

Surprisingly Kensley got picked!

How, we're still really not sure; her hair is out of control... just like her!

At any rate, Joni mailed us an adorable headband,
contingent that I would photograph Kensley wearing it,
and give her permission to use the photo(s) on her upcoming website.

Sounded easy enough... that was... until I started photographing Kensley.

Kensley is on strike and doesn't stay still long enough to get any good shots,
{that's why we're hiring her 2nd Birthday pictures to be professionally taken}
and obviously doesn't get the concept of a soft, pretty smile. 

None the less, here's the best I got!
I didn't get any "money shots" so I plan to keep trying
until I get one I'm satisfied with, but our deadline is up tomorrow.

Check her out here.

4 comments:

Joni said...

CaSandra,
I LOVE them... You did great, if you wish to keep trying I don't mind, but I think she is adorable and I love the pictures you took. Thanks for putting this in your blog.
Joni
MoLis Mommy's Creations
www.midnight-sun-creations.com

Megan said...

they are all great-she is adorable and congrats to your new little model! i absolutely love the last one of her...too cute :)

Justin and Lisa said...

Kensley is just beautiful! She makes a wonderful model :) Love the hair bow,too!

Lateshia said...

They turned out soooo cute girl! she is a little precious thing!