5.02.2010

Nolan's First Personalized Item

On Saturday, before rushing out of the house to shoot a wedding,
Rob told me I received a package.

I was kind of in shock (and thought it was probably a joke)
but once I saw the box, I knew it was for real, I got excited!

I didn't have a clue what I might find inside this adorable packaging...

{The sticker says www.sewhappybaby.com but that didn't mean anything either}
The card was from my dear friend Petrina.
Yep, that's right, Kensley's future-Mother-in-law.

Petrina is one of those people who has a knack for finding the perfect gift,
no matter the holiday, special occasion or just because.

What I found inside, I INSTANTLY fell in love with!

It is Nolan's first personlized item; a soft little lovie.

The colors couldn't match his bedding any better; they are just how I described his nursery,
"Green and brown with a splash of orange."

I wish that Nolan would hurry up and get here,
so I can get a picture of him with his first personalized blanket!

THANKS AGAIN PETRINA!

2 comments:

PegramPack said...

That is ADORABLE!

Ina said...

I love it!! I'm so glad it matches :)