4.24.2010

Update from 4/14 Appointment

Itty Bitty now weighs 6 oz!
Hard to believe something that doesn't even weigh
a 1/2 a pound can change your body so drastically.
 
Is it just me, or does Itty Bitty have the CUTEST little button nose, ever?

Itty Bitty's heart rate is 149.

I am up to my pre-pregnancy weigh with Kensley,
although nothing seems to fit the same.

We refussed the Trisomy 13 screaning. 
It won't matter if we have a special needs child.
We are keeping Itty Bitty no matter what. 

What if we got a false positive
and I spent the rest of my pregnancy worrying for no reason?

So far, our neighbor is the only "stranger" who has asked if we are expecting.
Guess I just look bloated and out of shape at this point.
I'm still wearning my normal jeans/shorts mainly because I'm cheap.
Old Navy is sold out of regual jean shorts, so the search continues.
I will NOT pay $54.50 for the same ones at GAP!

I haven't had many cravings this past month; been drinking lots of water.
The thought, sight or smell of Mac & Cheese makes me want to barf!
I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever be able to eat it again!?!

Kensley has NO clue that she's getting a sibling,
but yesterday she's started calling everything {and I mean everything} "baby".

3 comments:

Vicky said...

I don't blame ya for not getting the test done. I didn't get it done either. I asked them what the point was and basically they said just so you know and I was like well it doesn't matter. I can't wait to hear whether the baby is a boy or girl! And more excited to hear the name you have picked out!!

☆Sara☆ said...

Please do not take too long updating your blog after your half baked party tomorrow! I can hardly take the suspense!

PegramPack said...

Itty Bitty Is So Cute!