2.13.2010

20 Percent

Today, we're 8 weeks pregnant... and you know what that means?

We're offically 1/5 {or 20%} of the way there!

After the month we've just survived... this is a HUGE accomplishment!

I feel as though I'm starting to get a baby bump
{only visable if I wear tight clothing}
8 weeks
 
11 weeks with Kensley

I also feel like I'm bigger than I was with Kensley,
but since this is our second child, it's to be expected!

So far I have gained 1 pound (which I probably lost after being starved at the hospital)
and have been craving Lucky Charms and Grapefruit.

I'm THRILLED at the progress that itty bitty has made!
Notice the shape of the sack from our 1st scan (left) to our most recent scan (right)

All I can say is,
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;
His greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

New this week: Webbed fingers and toes are poking out from your
baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes,
breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs,
and his "tail" is just about gone.  

Your baby is about the size of a kidney bean —
is constantly moving and shifting, though you still can't feel it.
*source: Baby Center*

5 comments:

☆Sara☆ said...

OMG HOW DID I KEEP MISSING THIS?????? CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING NEWS!!!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOOO! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU WERE TRYING!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lateshia said...

YEAH FOR ITTY BITTY GROWING! How wonderful! I love the baby belly! Definitely growing nice already!

Justin and Lisa said...

Wow! Look at you! I'm excited to see Itty Bitty making himself or herself a little playground in your belly! Take care of yourself and the littlest of valentines!

Ina said...

:)

PegramPack said...

Awesome CaS! And yes, as with Kensley you already have a bump that is so cute! Way to go itty bitty!