1.11.2010

Not Me Monday



I would never let my child eat an emery board
just to teach her about textures, nope, not me!

I would never let Kensley play with play dough on the clean kitchen floor
because it was keeping her busy, nope, not me!

I would never eat a fun-sized candy bar for breakfast,
but insist that Kensley eats fresh fruit, nope, not me!

I would never turn into a CRAZY-CAT-LADY and allow the cats to come into
the utility room because it was 10 degrees outside, nope, not me!

I would never sleep with 3 shirts on, white robey, and a hood on over my head because
I don't like being cold and too cheap to turn up the heat, nope, not me!

I would never let my Mom feed Kensley a hot dog,
(I haven't eaten one in over 20 years) nope, not me!

I would never play the Dawn Of The Dinosaurs movie
just to see Kensley smile at Scrat, nope, not me!

I would never let Kensley play in the bubbles instead of blowing them,
becuase it was kind of like taking a bath, nope, not me!

1 comment:

Ina said...

I would never be so distracted by my 2 year old that I would "forget" my last name and leave a message for the insurance agent using my maiden name, nope, not me!

I would never turn the microwave on for 2 minutes with nothing in it because I forgot to put the hot pocket in there, nope, not me!

I would never let my toddler eat unwashed cherry tomatoes in line at Wal-mart just to keep him quiet, nope, not me!!