12.06.2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

We recieved a light dusting of snow this morning (nothing like I'm used to in Washington) but I'll admit that as soon as my feet hit the floor and I realized it was snowing, I jumped back in bed and woke up Rob to tell him, "IT'S SNOWING!"

Kensley got tickled with Rob having his hood on as they bundled up to go get the mail. Weather like this, does make me miss home (Washington State) but I'm thankful for the way my life has turned out... knowing that I would have NEVER found Rob in WA!

Mid-morning Kensley and I headed out to Mom and Dad's for another baking day! Kensley seems like such a big girl, now that she gets to help bake!

Remember last year?
(Hmmm... wonder what Kensley is doing?)
I think I know a little girl who doesn't like to be told that
she can't eat the chocolate chip morsels!
I thought Dad was babysitting... but by the looks of things... he's babysitting Kensley's bear instead while taking a snooze.

Later, we took Kensley to see the Christmas Lights at the 6th Annual Winterfest at Cedar Lakes where over a 1/2 million lights shimmer throughout the park!
I should have known, Kensley was more excited
over getting to touch the ice on the roof of the car,
than she was seeing the lights!

My photos are less than spectacular because they were taken from the comfort of our warm car, but none the less,
I guess they are good enough for the blog.
"Mothman" You have to be from WV to appreciate this one!
For a quick history lesson, CLICK HERE
** MY FAVORITE DISPLAY **

Overall, it was a wonderful day, spending time with family, relaxing and participating in some Christmas traditions.

What more could a girl ask for?

No comments: