11.12.2009

Potato Chip Cookies

Do you ever think that Santa gets tired of eating
the same type of cookies, plate after plate?

Don't want him to just nibble around the edges of the cookies that you and your children slaved over all day?

Well... I have the solution for you!
(Okay, actually it's my Dad's Mom's recipe)

Introducing...

{{ Drum Roll Please }}

POTATO CHIP COOKIES
Preheat oven to 350 degrees

1 c. shortening
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. white sugar
2 eggs
2 c. potato chips crumbs
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt 2 c. flour


Cream together shortening and sugars.
Add eggs and potato chips.
Stir in baking soda, flour & salt.
Mix well.

Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet
and bake for 10 minutes... or until they look like this!
Personal Tips:

Use Pampered Chef stones... it's the only thing to use in my book and they prevent them from burning on the bottom!

Make a double batch! You can freeze the extras and pull out just in the nick of time for that last minute Christmas party.

DISCLAIMER: If you are on a diet, I'm pretty sure these aren't on your list. Although I don't have the exact nutrition values...
I'd say they are probably artery-clogging, button-popping,
thunder-thigh shaping... but OH SO YUMMY!

1 comment:

Corey said...

I'm gonna make them even though I'm on a diet :) thanks for sharing!